Cool hack: Make an Instagram photo book with your friend’s photosPosted: May 5, 2011
Here’s a nice trick. Did you know that you can easily see all of your friend’s public Instagram photos and build an album for them? Sweet surprise gift, huh? It’s ridiculously easy, too. Here’s what you do:
1. Start an Instagram Album on Keepsy
2. Log-in to Instagram and you’ll see your feed of photos:
3. Notice the URL bar at the top of your browser? It probably looks something like:
4. Now here is the hack: Just add your friend’s Instagram user name to the end of the URL. (Don’t forget the “/”)
5. Hit the Enter key to update the browser window and bingo:
Hey look – it’s all of @kevin’s photos. w00t! Who wants to make him an album? Go on you 733t h@x0rz – Hop to it!